Welcome to my blog. This blog is an uncut, raw account of the trials and tribulations of my struggles in my weight loss journey. It is my hope to inspire the people reading this blog, create awareness, hold myself accountable, brag, bitch, laugh and cry. I am a recovering food addict and couch potato. I would live on ice cream and reality television if I could. Please feel free to learn from my mistakes.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The mirror

For most of my life the mirror has been enemy #1. Pictures are enemy #2. You would not believe the things that come out of my mouth when I look at pictures of myself or in the mirror. I am terrible. I find this funny because if someone spoke to me like that I would slap them. On Sunday I took a ballroom dancing class with some friends. The studio had a big gigantic mirror in it that I was forced to look into. For once in a long time I did not criticize. I did not hate what I saw. I actually liked the image being projected back in the mirror. It was a huge day for me. I just thought I would share :).

No comments:

Post a Comment